Sr. Vice President of Revenue Enhancement
Organization Type: Software, Insights and Analytics
Exciting opportunity to work with an industry leader who works closely with local officials to help cities, towns, and counties of all sizes gain the untapped revenue and budget insights to achieve more. Solutions include streamlining the process of identifying noncompliance, securing lost revenue, and supporting day-to-day-operations.
The company desires an experienced City/County Executive and/or Finance Director who can lead an evolving organization. Collaborating with the CEO, the individual will provide strategy, determine resources, enhance internal structure, and position the company for increased value in the market. S/he will work collaboratively with the CEO and management team to optimize the path to revenue, profit, and delivery.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Lead the vision, strategy and financial/operational planning for the business unit, working closely with the CEO and senior management.
- Provide executive level oversight for all key functions, including auditors, sales and delivery.
- Continue development and implementation of BU’s strategies that accelerates revenue production with current client base and focuses on new customer acquisition.
- Enhance the business unit’s product strategy, diversifying markets, products and services as appropriate.
- Provide balance in strategic execution between sales, service, consulting, product, and technology as market footprint grows.
- Determine market positioning/messaging that delivers a unified vision to both internal colleagues and external constituents.
- Further define, develop, and implement necessary internal infrastructures, such as processes and metrics, and talent planning and acquisition. Drive performance standards and accountability.
- Create a results-oriented, team-environment where capital/resources are allocated wisely to achieve company goals.
- Communicate proactively and transparently with all stakeholders regarding the state of the business.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree preferred with a specialization in public finance and extensive experience with/for public agencies in a senior executive capacity.
- Experience in city and/or county government.
- Excellent knowledge of public finance.
- Strong familiarity local government operations, California experience is preferred.
Compensation is very competitive, in the low $200s, attractive 401K plan, health benefits, short/long disability, PTO etc.
The recruitment for this position is being handled by GovHR USA. Candidates should apply by July 5, 2019 with resume, cover letter and contact information for five work-related references to www.GovHRjobs.com to the attention of: Joellen J. Cademartori, Chief Executive Officer, GovHR USA 630 Dundee Road, #130, Northbrook, IL 60062. Tel: 847-380-3238.