Through the FAC relationship with US Communities, we are excited to announce that Ricoh Americas Corporation has been awarded a multi-year contract to supply multifunction products (MFPs) and related services through U.S. Communities. This exclusive contract was awarded through a competitive solicitation process conducted by lead public agency Fairfax County, Virginia and is eligible for use effective today.
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Ricoh is committed to assisting governmental agencies and nonprofit organizations with your document management needs.
With this expanded contract, organizations will have access to solutions to manage print fleets, improve information flow, create more sustainable environments, adhere to federal regulations and reduce operational costs. Enhancements include:
- Broader product offering—MICR printers, scanners, coin-ops and print/mailroom equipment
- New Managed Document Services to help increase efficiencies
- Professional and consulting services to assist with printing and document needs
- Workflow solutions and on-site management services for print centers and mailrooms
- Digital conversion of paper files to drive resource and energy efficiencies
For additional information on this program and all other FAC programs, please contact Latoya Washington at email@example.com or call 850-922-4300.