- The Senate Appropriations Committee will take up SB 1884 relating to County contributions to Medicaid (formerly SPB 7156) on Tuesday, April 23.
- Senator Brandes’ bills relating to the Department of Transportation (SB 1132) and Agricultural Lands (SB 1190) will also be in Appropriations.
- SB 1192 (Sen. Grimsley) relating to Provision of Health Care with Controlled Substances (Pain Management Clinics) is up in Senate Appropriations. Sponsor: Grimsley
- SB 1684 (S. Altman) relating to Environmental Regulation will be heard in Senate Appropriations.
- Representative Davis bill relating to Community Development (HB 437) will be on the House floor.
- HB 319 (R. Ray) relating to transportation concurrency will also be on the House floor.
- Budget conference committees will continue to meet throughout the week.