- Rep. Patronis’ environmental regulation bill (HB 999) is up in House Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations on Monday;
- SB 52 (S. Detert) to ban texting while driving heads to Senate Judiciary on Monday along with Senator Simmons’ preemption bill on Family & Medical Leave Benefits.
- On Tuesday, Senator Latvala takes his omnibus elections bill (SB 600) and campaign finance reforms (SB 1382) for their final stop in Senate Rules. The House considers its comprehensive ethics reforms (HB 7131) in State Affairs; the bill will head to the house floor after a vote.
- HB 831 regarding the prescription of controlled substances is back up in House Health & Human Services; Senator Grimsley’s controlled substances preemption bill (SB 1192) is up in Senate Community Affairs.
- The Senate’s $74.3B Appropriations Act (SB 1500) is on the floor on Wednesday along with Senator Hays’ agritourism preemption (SB 1106) and ocean outfall legislation by Senator Diaz de la Portilla (SB 444).