BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP DIVISION
SALARY: $41.46 - $66.16/Hourly $86,229.54 - $137,622.42/Annually
OPENING DATE: 02/08/18
CLOSING DATE: Continuous / Posting will remain open until a sufficient number of applications are received.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES:
The Broward County Board of County Commissioners is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Director of the Community Partnerships Division/Human Services Department.
- The purpose of this class is to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of the Community Partnerships Division.
- This class works under administrative supervision, developing and implementing programs within organizational policies and reports major activities to executive level administrators through conferences and reports.
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in social sciences, public or business administration or closely related field. Requires eight (8) years in programmatic and fiscal management of social/human service delivery systems and four (4) years of supervisory experience or closely related experience.
Special Certifications and Licenses:
Must possess a valid FL Class E Driver's License at time of appointment and must be able to obtain and maintain authorization to drive on County business.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Sciences, Public or Business Administration, or a closely related field.
- Licensed in the State of Florida as a Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and/or Clinical Psychologist.
- Six Sigma Certification(s).
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, English/Creole and/or English/Portuguese.
- Certifications related to government contracting and/or procurement.
- Certified Facilitator (e.g., IAFF).
- Knowledge, skill set in, and experience with, Strategic Planning.
- Mid-level management experience with government funded large social service systems.
POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED.
INTERESTED? APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: http://www.broward.org/careers Position #1403344 ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP DIVISION
BROWARD COUNTY HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
115 S. Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-4800
Telephone: (954) 831-4000
BROWARD COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROVIDER OF SERVICES